Good afternoon

The last tour of today at 16:00 (25/7) has been cancelled due to the combination of bad weather, high waves and the high tide, which is exactly at that time. This means the seals are not so much at home for the moment 🙂 Tomorrow ( 26/7) is not looking any better as we will most likely be greeted with 10 meters per second already around noon time and therefore a lot higher waves on that day. If we do not cancel it then the strongest of stomachs will indeed be required for that. Best chances are in the morning tour at 10:00. Please ask for all this at the Seal Center in Hvammstangi before you decide to purchase tickets. There you will get all the information you need about our tours and the area in Húnaþing Vestra. Best regards.